PROSAT® Polynit Heatseal Wipes are manufactured from 100% knitted textured polyester with laser-cut sealed edges for very low levels of particles and fibres. Polyester wipes are chemically resistant and exceptionally low in particles and fibres. An interlock knit creates a durable fabric, the addition of a periodic additional stitch of a no-run interlock knit prevents the fabric unraveling creating an even more durable fabric with strong edges. The wipes are laundered and packed in a cleanroom. Through years of continuous improvement, we have created processes that minimize nonvolatile residues (NVRs) and particles, yet result in a sorbent wipe with excellent functionality.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient, easy to use peel and reseal pouches.
When used as a disinfectant, the IPA wipes are efficacious against bacteria in 1 min and yeasts in 3 mins. PROSAT Polynit Heatseal wipes are authorised for sale in the EU and United Kingdom under the EU and GB Biocidal Products Regulation. (Contec IPA wipes : EU 0020460 0002 1-2).
Sterile version also available.
Features & Benefits
Need more info?
- Recommended for ISO Class 3-8 environments
- Sealed edge to reduce particle and fibre generation
- 100% knitted polyester is abrasion and chemical resistant
- Low in both particles and extractable contaminants
- Presaturated wipes reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and reduces solvent evaporation