Contec's Anticon 100® HeavyWeight wipes are made from 100% continuous filament polyester with a double-knit no-run interlock construction. The clean cut edges create a very soft wipe, where the whole of the wipe fabric can be used with no risk of scratching. The wipes are cleanroom laundered and packed in a cleanroom and exhibit very low particle and fibre counts for a knife cut wipe helping to minimize contamination. Using patented textile technology, Anticon 100 HeavyWeight wipes achieve superior capacity with a quick sorption rate. Ideal for disinfectant and solvent application and wiping to dry. A sterile version is also available. Contec's Anticon 100 HeavyWeight wipes are the same substrate as Anticon Gold HeavyWeight wipes but with cut edges.
Features & Benefits
Need more info?
- Recommended for ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Manufactured from 100% continuous filament polyester in a no-run interlock knit construction
- Patented textile technology creates a polyester wipe with high sorbency
- Laundered and packed in a cleanroom
- Lowest no of fibres and particles available for a knife cut wipe
- High sorptive capacity decreases the number of wipes required making it an excellent choice for wiping and absorbing spills in critical cleanroom environments