Contec NeutraKlean is a gentle and low-foaming detergent designed for the cleaning of life science cleanrooms.
With a pH between 6.5 and 8.0, Contec NeutraKlean is ideal for carrying out the low-level cleaning required after maintenance, and to remove disinfectant residues and general soil. The use of a surfactant/detergent helps to break the binding of particles and dirt to a surface and allows them to be more easily removed.
The product is 0.2 µm filtered and filled under Grade A airflow and packaged in a Grade C cleanroom. Ready to use, the product is available as either a 1L trigger spray or capped bottle and a 5L capped container for larger areas. The 1L trigger spray is fitted with a “bag in bottle” protective system which prevents the bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use.
The filtered product is provided double bagged to aid the transfer of the product into a pharmaceutical cleanroom. The linear tear bags are easy to open even when wearing gloves.
Features & Benefits
Need more info?
- Neutral pH makes it suitable for use in all areas of cleanroom as gentle on surfaces
- Filtered to 0.2 microns under Grade A airflow in an Grade C cleanroom ensures the product is free from contamination and particulates
- Low-foaming detergent action is ideal for use on floors, walls, and benches
- Low level of surfactant provides low residue which can be easily removed
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray and provides good surface coverage
- Trigger spray and “bag in bottle” protected system prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- Bottles can be completely emptied eliminating wastage so no need to discard unused product during shelf life
- Double bagged packed in linear tear packaging so it's easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Capped container is ideal for larger areas