Polynit Wipes are made of 100% knitted textured polyester with knife-cut edges for a very soft wipe. The soft edge is ideal for use on surfaces which are vulnerable to scratching. Polyester wipes are chemically resistant and exceptionally low in particles and fibres. An interlock knit creates a durable fabric, the addition of a periodic additional stitch of a no-run interlock knit prevents the fabric unraveling creating an even more durable fabric with strong edges. The wipes are laundered and packaged in a cleanroom. They have good sorbency with solvents and are abrasion and chemical resistant.
Features & Benefits
Need more info?
- Recommended for ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Laundered knitted 100% polyester fabric for extremely low levels of particles and fibres
- Soft edge is ideal for use on surfaces which are vulnerable to scratching
- 100% knitted polyester is compatible with many solvents
- Durable fabric is abrasion and chemical resistant