PROSAT® Theta wipes are manufactured from a lightweight hydroentangled cellulose/polyester and saturated with a solution of 70% USP grade IPA and 30% deionized water. A cost effective wipe ideal for transfer disinfection and general cleaning, PROSAT Theta wipes offer a soft and durable wipe providing consistant solvent application.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches. The resealable pouches preserve solvent saturation and cleanliness.
When used as a disinfectant, the IPA wipes are efficacious against bacteria in 1 min and yeasts in 3 mins. PROSAT Sterile Polynit Heatseal wipes are authorised for sale in the EU and United Kingdom under the EU and GB Biocidal Products Regulation. (Contec IPA wipes : EU 0020460 0002 1-2).
These wipes are also available sterile.
Features & Benefits
Need more info?
- Suitable for ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Nonwoven material which is low in particles and fibres making an excellent general purpose wipes
- Highly sorbent with good wet strength
- Presaturated wipe reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels