Contec Sterile ProChlor is a revolutionary sporicide achieving a 100% kill against spores in under 1 min. A blend of hypochlorous acid in purified water, Contec ProChlor is provided ready-to-use and is efficacious against bacteria, fungi, moulds, yeasts, viruses and spores.
Contec Sterile ProChlor is 0.2 micron filtered, and sterile filled in a Grade A environment. The sterile product is filled into pre-irradiated components. Provided double bagged, the product is designed for ease of entry into pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
Supplied as either trigger sprays for small areas or 1L and 5L capped containers for when larger volumes are required.
A non-sterile version is also available.
Features & Benefits
Need more info?
- Log 6 kill against Bacillus subtilis in 60 secs saves time spent on biodecontamination
- Sterile version ideal for Grade A and B cleanrooms
- Contains no quaternary ammonium or surfactant so it's very low residue
- No hazard classification means only basic PPE required and no special disposal is required
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray - large droplet size reduces the risk of inhalation and provides good surface coverage
- Double bagged packed in linear tear packaging so it's easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Not classed as corrosive and can be used safely in all areas of the cleanroom